Today I took the plunge! The hair went!! I woke up this morning and decided that I am ready for the GI Gane look. My hair, or the little that was left, irritated me immensely, so the decision was easy.
The whole hair-cutting session went very quickly and I felt free afterwards. I have always wanted to know what I would look like without hair, and now I do. On asking Hugo what mommy looks like, he replied (in no uncertain terms) "... so sexy!". Boy, little ones can be so honest....
Afterwards he helped me to put cream on my now exposed dome. I think I ought to wear sunblock in the future as well.
I know for a lot of people this might be a lot to bear so forgive me for baring all. But this is a part of my life I need to remember. I know that I've grown on a personal, emotional and especially spiritual level. And although daunting at first, I am not afraid to travel this road. All my loved ones (even the ones far away in beautiful SA and other parts of the world) are surrounding me with encouragement, support, laughter (and tears as well) and have been the wind beneath my wings. Thank you all for that!! XXXX
Utmost respect, you beautiful lady! I salute you. Keep te faith. xox
ReplyDelete