In the end it wasn't bad. I felt my usual grey, tired and flushed by the time I got home. It was very nice to be greeted by my all-smiles sister-in-law, Elmarie. It is very good to have her here. She already jumped in and entertained the little ones and made us a superb dinner. I'll have to go for cooking classes after all the spoiling by everyone who's coming out from SA to help us out. I don't know when last I had to cook anything!
I met a very nice lady in the local ASDA shop. Her little girl also goes to Rainbow Playschool with Hugo. We started to chat and a lot of people look at the bandannas on my head with a big question mark on their faces. This is my que to tell them about the breast cancer treatment. She replied by saying that she will pray for me. There were tears in my eyes - not often that you meet a complete stranger in London that's also a christian. I feel so blessed, experiencing all over again that we are serving an amazing God. I truly hope that we will become friends - we can never have enough of those!
I hope that everyone in SA will have a wonderful public holiday and that the weather will also play along!! XXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment