It is D-day. I struggled to fall asleep last night. And finally drifted off thinking of my boys. And today, while the cocktail is being pumped into my body, I'll do the same - think of my boys.
Andries bought me a new pair of pink casual Nike shoes - to make the road a bit more comfortable..... I am also going to wear a bright sundress. And I'll wear nice lipstick, like the lady in the movie "Lipstick (Why I wore lipstick yo my mastectomy)".
I am off now. Knowing that the Lord loves me so much that He gave His only son to die on a cross, also for me. There is no way He is going to leave me for even one second!
Lourika, I am going to wear bright pink today and take extra care with my hair and make-up - to support you all day long!!! But no sundress for me here in Johannesburg!!! I Pray for you and Andries and Hugo and Ivan every hour, on the hour. Mamma Ronel. (EN pa André het ook sy pienk hemp aan vandag!)
ReplyDeleteAnd at work we are also thinking of you and the family and wearing our pink ribbons!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am wearing my pink scarf today and will be thinking of you :-) (El's friend)
ReplyDeleteHet heeldag aan julle gedink! Hoop jy kan lekker slaap vanaand!!
ReplyDelete