Sunday, 12 July 2009

Christmas in July

Today feels like Christmas day! Christmas father is sending us another miracle worker - my mom-in-law. I feel so privileged to have her in my life. She is a never ending source of kindness, love and motivation. She is wonderful with the children and cooks the most amazing food. Her coming to help us is really a great gift!

The last couple of days went well. On Wednesday I had to go for blood tests (which I failed) and again on Friday (which I passed!! Yippee!!). So, for now we are on track to do the second chemo session this coming Wednesday. I feel good and healthy, except for a nagging throat and a runny nose.

But before we book in for the chemo session we need to look at our jam-packed week ahead. Hugo and I are going to the Wild Animal Park with the school on Monday, Tuesday it is picnic time in the park, Wednesday a class party and Thursday a play session at the local soft play area. And in between we need to pack and then the move to the new house on Friday - boy will our minds be taken off the chemo session!

The Lord is blessing us every single day with angles at work on earth. Last night new friends (a co-worker of Andries) bought us the most delicious meal and we had such a nice evening. For all of us there are "miracle-workers". We just need to allow them to do their work in our lives in peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment